Check out my guest blog over at Halloween Haunts 2018, the Horror Writers Association‘s daily dose of tricks and treats.
Yes, every day features a special giveaway and today’s is for a chance to grab a cool and coveted Final Frame Horror Film Contest t-shirt. Read on below the blog post for details.
My blog post is about the importance of setting in my new horror novellas The Lilyth Mirror and The Lucifer Gate, both available now in The Daniel Gates Adventures Vol. 2 from Crossroad Press.
And when you’re done reading, be sure to peruse the other Halloween Haunts blog posts, which offer everything from author interviews and excerpts of new books, to writing advice and horror history – along with more great giveaways each day.
My thanks to the HWA (of which i am proud to be an Active Member) and Halloween Haunts editor Michele Brittany.
Excited to see the release of the Horror Writers Association Poetry Showcase on Kindle.
HWA Poetry Showcase Volume Five is edited by Stephanie M. Wytovich and co-curated by Jurors Mercedes M. Yardley and Michael Arnzen. It contains provocative and groundbreaking horror poets Donna Lynch, R.D. Lynch, Sara Tantlinger, and many more.
I’m honoured to have my first ever published poem Some Velvet Mourning included in this volume.
I can’t wait to read all the others! And I’m sure you can’t wait, either.
Download a copy here.
HWA Poetry Showcase Volume V – the #1 Hot New Release on Amazon!
HWA Poetry Showcase Volume V: Table of Contents
- Mother of Monsters by Trisha J. Wooldridge
- Attack of the Panic by Timothy P Flynn
- A Log Book Discovered on an Alien World by Terrie Leigh Relf
- Her Name by Susan Snyder
- Creature, Monster by Steve Dillon
- My Death by Simone Volponi
- Amalgamation by Sara Tantlinger
- Alice Escapes the Machinery of the Cosmos By Swallowing the Tongue of Her Unspoken Dream by Saba Syed Razvi
- Still Life by Robert Perez
- It’s Coming by Rob E. Boley
- These Dreams by Randy D. Rubin
- So She Burns It All Down by R. J. Joseph
- Beginding by Querus Abuttu (Dr. Q)
- Psalm by Peter Adam Salomon
- Call Me Mary by Naching T. Kassa
- Screaming Skulls by Michael H. Hanson
- The Ghost of Whitechapel by Marge Simon
- Angels of Death by Lori R. Lopez
- If I Only by Lisa Lepovetsky
- Revenants of the Antipodes by Kyla Lee Ward
- He Said by Kerri-Leigh Grady
- The Tired Old Life by Kenneth W. Cain
- My Garden by Kathryn Ptacek
- A Face in the Rain by John Palisano
- Safety Labels on Hospice Beds by Joanna Nelius
- Saint Mark’s Eve by Janice Leach
- Mulch by James Frederick Leach
- On the Verge of Sleep, At the Edge of a Shadow by James Ebersole
- The Witch Hunt by Jacopo Della Quercia
- The Demon at the Foot of Her Bed by G.O. Clark
- Some Velvet Mourning by Frazer Lee
- Twenty Hours by Elizabeth Massie
- The Church Service by Edward Ahern
- Charmed by E. F. Schraeder
- Dolls by Donna Lynch
- Broad Daylight by Denise Dumars
- Sins of the Father by David E. Cowen
- I Am by Cynthia Pelayo
- Savor by Colleen Anderson
- Gathered Words by Cindy O’Quinn
- The Joy of Sewing by Christina Sng
- We Built This City (on Tired Bones) by Chad Stroup
- Return to the Prehistoric Garden by Chad Hensley
- Blood Work by Carina Bissett
- The Temptation of the Moon to Shadow by C.R. Langille
- Thirst by Annie Neugebauer
- The Dead in Spring By Ann K. Schwader
- Moloch Dreams by Angela Yuriko Smith
- Libri Haruspicy by Amanda Hard
- In This House by Allan Rozinski
I’m celebrating the release of my new occult novella The Leper Window today.
In the Top 50 Amazon British Horrors…
I hope you’ll join me over at the Horror Writers Association blog, where I discuss some of the inspiration behind the story.
You can also read an extract from The Leper Window and I will be giving away a copy of the ebook to one “lucky” reader.
Thanks for reading,
The Leper Window is out now & available from:
Samhain Horror store
(30% off for a limited time)
(and all Amazon outlets)
Barnes & Noble NOOK BOOK
And wherever ancient demonic grimoires are sold.